Preferred Payments has been a leader in the payment industry for over 10 years, providing our customers with competitive rates, 5 star customer service, and the highest quality technology. Our mission is to provide our customers with the platform they need to thrive and grow in all areas of business. As a trusted partner of the Association of Marina Industries, Preferred Payments is working diligently to prepare fuel docks for the upcoming EMV liability switch. If you are currently running transactions through a terminal that is not chip card compatible you will need to upgrade to avoid liability for fraudulent transactions. On average Preferred has been able to lower processing rates by .50% and guarantees a lifetime rate lock. AMI members receive a direct account representative that will help with every aspect of your payment cycle. Contact us today for a no obligation rate review and quote.
It Pays To Be an AMI Member:
- Guaranteed Low Rates
- No Contracts or Cancelation Fees
- Free Rate Review
- Free Marina Management Gateway
- Store Customer Credit Card Information on a Secure Server
- Next Day Funding
- Dedicated Account Representative
- EMV and Mobile Equipment
- Direct Integration with QuickBooks, PayPal, Authorize.net
- U.S. Based 24 Hour Service and Support
- Security and Fraud Prevention
- Currently servicing over 100 marinas and fuel docks in the U.S.
- We offer an extensive reporting tool that tracks your data in real time including batches, settlements, authorizations, and more.
- Our customer service will help you with any aspect of transaction processing including authorization settlement, funding, and chargeback management.
- We establish a collaborative relationship and tailor our services to your specific needs.
- We have cutting edge security and fraud prevention. We are accredited by Visa and MasterCard's own compliance standards and validated by the Payment Card Industry (PCI), Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), and Site Data Protection (SDP).
- Simply Powerful Payments!