AMI Conference & Expo (C & E)
You have ordered and paid for your booth, advertisement or sponsorship. Now what?
Carefully review the information below to make sure you do not miss important conference deadlines.
Your face to face 10' X 10' booth includes:
- 8' back drape, 3' side drapes, and booth ID sign (all provided onsite by Freeman)
- 1 Virtual Booth
- (2) complimentary conference registrations (must email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15, 2020.) Please note that all booths must have flooring. You may purchase carpeting from Freeman, or you you may bring your own flooring, which must be approved by the show manager.
Exhibitor move-in is Tuesday, February 1, 2022 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. All booths must be completely set up by 4:00 pm. This allows the service contractor, Freeman, to complete final touches of set up before the opening reception at 6:00 pm. You will only need credentials to enter the exhibit hall beginning at 2:00 pm. You can pick up pre-ordered credentials at 2:00 pm at the conference registration desk outside the Ocean Center Exhibit Hall. Move-out will be Thursday, February 3, 2022 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Move-out will not be permitted outside of these hours. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly.
Your sponsorship includes: Click here for ad and logo specs
- (2) complimentary conference registrations (names and mails must be sent to email@example.com by November 15, 2022)
- B&W 1/2 page ad (must be submitted no later than November 15, 2020)
- B&W logo (must be submitted no later than November 15, 2020)
- Full color logo on the website (must be submitted no later than November 15, 2020)
- Logo on all show signage and/or show promotional products, if applicable
- Sponsor materials placed in 800 attendee bags, received by warehouse by January 21, 2021—Must use this Show Office Shipping Label for Sponsors
Credentials: As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will receive two (2) complimentary registrations per booth or sponsorship. Please submit your Exhibitor/Sponsor Badge credentials via your by . You may also purchase additional badges for your staff or your customers by going to the conference registration page. To purchase additional badges, either one-day exhibit hall passes or an additional full conference exhibitor badge, go to
Your final program advertisement must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later November 15, 2020.
Book Your Room at one of the many Daytona Beach offerings
For a listing and contact information regarding local hotels Click Here
Update Your Exhibitor Portal Information by November 15, 2020.
Log into your account in Boat Show Manager (BSM) to complete the following:
- Enter the names of those attending the C & E and using the (2) complimentary credentials per booth.
- Review your Company Directory Listing and edit as necessary.
- Add or delete and product listings on your directory profile as needed.
- Upload Certificate of Insurance (COI) if you choose to provide it through BSM.
Freeman is the official show decorator for IMBC and can provide what is needed to furnish, carpet and decorate your booth to make it stand out on the show floor. Please note that in order to receive the early-bird discount from Freeman your order must be placed by January 12, 2021 To access the exhibitor pack or to order from Freeman, go to Freeman 2021 Exhibitor Portal, log into an existing account or create a new one. You can also download the exhibitor pack here!
Internet, WiFI,Telephone and Electrical
The Ocean Center is the official provider of WIFI/Internet and Telephone services. Complete the order form and fax to the number on bottom of the form. It is not recommended that you email this form with credit card infromation as the emails are not secure. If you cannot fax and must email please complete the form (excluding credit card information) email Dayna Ulmer with the completed form at DUlmer@oceancenter.com and call her direct line 386-254-4531 to provide your credit card infromation.
Powersource Services is the offical electrical provider for the conference. Click here to access electrical orders, complete the form and follow the instructions on the form to complete your order. Please note early bird discount expires January 18, 2021.
Audio Visual Equipment
PSAV is the provider of audio visual equipment. You can contact them at 386-947-8038 or email@example.com for order information. Download the order form and follow the instructions as provided on the form to complete your order.
A certificate of insurance (COI) must be provided to show management by all vendors exhibiting in the show. Please review this sample COI as a guideline for requesting your COI from your insurance carrier. You can submit your COI by faxing to Kayce Florio at 401-247-0074, emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by uploading the COI into your exhibitor portal on Boat Show Manager by following this link and signing into your account.
You have the option of shipping to an advanced warehouse or directly tothe show site. Chethe Freeman exhibitor portal for pricing for details for each option.
Advanced Warehouse Label shipments must be received no earlier than December 31, 2020 and no later than January 26, 2021.
Show Site Label shipments must be scheduled for receipt at the show site no earlier than February 2, 2021.