Why AMI's Conference & Expo?
The Association of Marina Industries Conference & Expo is THE leading marina and boatyard conference. It is geared specifically toward marina and boatyard owners, operators, and managers as well as dockmasters, harbormasters, boat builders and repairers, developers, engineers, designers and industry consultants.
Our continuing mission is to offer a place where marina industry professionals and leaders will receive education and training for personal and professional growth, to provide easy access to leading suppliers that service the industry, and to remain the premier event connecting the industry so they can get down to business.
The conference is produced by the Association of Marina Industries (AMI) and offers an exhibit hall featuring 150+ vendors, over 25 educational seminars, a tour to local marinas and boatyards, and numerous professional networking opportunities. Exhibitors include companies that supply marinas and boatyards with the products and services they need to run their business including dock builders, forklift and travelift manufacturers, pumpout suppliers, software developers and more.
2021: February 2 - February 4, 2021 Ocean Center, Daytona Beach, FL
2022: February 1 - February 3, 2022, Ocean Center, Daytona Beach, FL
2023: January 31 - February 2, 2023, Ocean Center, Daytona Beach, FL
- Highly informative seminars on current topics and industry trends.
- Hands-on, small group workshops.
- Experienced and well-known presenters.
- An exhibit hall with over 160 booths.
- Numerous networking opportunities and social events.
- Presentations of industry awards including new Certified Marina Manager and Certified Marina Operator designations.
- A field trip to marinas and boatyards near the location of the show.
- Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Provide attendees, sponsors and exhibitors with an environment for building connections and relationships.
- Provide educational seminars on new ideas and trends as well as best practices.
- Provide an environment that encourages creativity and gives participants the opportunity to share experiences and learn from each other.
- Offer attendees objective and reliable business information.
- Stimulate a widening interest in marina and marine service industries.
- Promote the mission and values of the Association of Marina Industries.
AMI's Conference & Expo supports the marina and boatyard industries by providing one place where industry professionals get together to discuss business and trends. Our continuing mission is to create the best opportunity for personal and professional growth and remain the premier event for the owners and management of marinas and boatyards.