Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at the AMI Conference & Expo?
Sponsoring, exhibiting, and/or advertising at our Conference & Expo gives your company maximum exposure to key decision makers in the marina industry. These are effective ways to showcase your products and/or services. Also, by participating, you are helping the Association of Marina Industries (AMI) generate the leading marina and boatyard conference in the industry.
To participate in the Conference & Expo or for general questions please contact Ray Clark, AMI Conference & Expo Sales Director at (401) 247-4922 or [email protected]
Decision Makers are in attendance - The AMI Conference & Expo has a reputation for bringing together the best mix of marina products, services, exhibitors, and industry professionals. From marinas and boatyards to other suppliers, to consultants, everyone you want to talk to will be there.
People Buy from Names they Know and Trust - Networking is the number one reason our participants say they attend The AMI Conference & Expo. The conference offers numerous professional and social opportunities for this both on the exhibit floor and at other conference events. By participating, you have the opportunity to build important industry relationships that will naturally generate sales.
Cost Effective - The AMI Conference & Expo is a one-stop shop. Everyone you need to see is in attendance so there is no need to travel anywhere else?
Benefits of Participating
- Connections with key decision makers in the marina and boatyard fields
- New leads by receiving a list of all conference attendees after the show
- Two complimentary full conference passes and a discount on additional passes
- Company profile with logo and website link on Conference & Expo website
- Company listing in show program
- Access to a pre-show marketing list of attendees
- Networking opportunities with over 120 other vendors
- Recognition as an exhibitor and supporter of IMBC and AMI in marketing materials and at the conference
- Access to an Exhibitor Marketing Kit with customizable web banners and postcards as well as sales tools and tips