Start Date: 6/19/2023 6:00 PM EDT
End Date: 6/21/2023 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Moose Landing Marina Location:
32 Moose Landing Trail
Naples, ME United States 04055
Association of Marina Industries
Total tuition: $1,595 for AMI members; $2,095 for non-members
Full payment is due at time of registration
Please note this course does not include hotel - attendees are required to secure their own room nights if needed for the course.
Find the full course agenda here.
Course Goals and Objectives – Why You Should Attend
Through this course you will learn about, hear new perspectives on and fresh approaches to, and get guidance on:
- Understanding the environmental concerns when siting and designing new or expanding marinas
- Understanding the legal setting and permit requirements for your marina operations and activities
- How to assess current practices and adopt new Best Management Practices at your facility
- Understanding the laws and regulations that provide a foundation for clean marina practices
- Understanding in how to achieve professional certification and learn the steps toward clean marina certification
- Gaining an appreciation that stewardship of the environment often goes hand-in-hand with customer service
Course fee includes an opening reception, two breakfasts, and two lunches, and a tour of a clean marina facility.
Tom Delotto, CMM, CMSM, Director of Safety and Compliance, Suntex Marinas
Margaret Boshek, PE, PEng, Senior Coastal Engineer, Moffatt & Nichol
Greg Klang, Owner, Marina Staff Training
Cancellation and Refund Polices:
- A refund of fees paid will be made if AMI receives your cancelation in writing no later than June 1, 2023, minus a service fee of $450. After June 1, 2022, refunds will be made only if your seat in the course has been resold.
- Your registration is fully transferable to someone else in your company only if they fully meet the admission requirements of the course.