Start Date: 6/19/2023 6:00 PM EDT
End Date: 6/21/2023 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Moose Landing Marina Location:
32 Moose Landing Trail
Naples, ME United States 04055
Association of Marina Industries
Total tuition: $1,595 for AMI members; $2,095 for non-members
AMI will invoice for full amount when course is confirmed. Please wait to book travel (flights) until course is confirmed by AMI Staff.
Please note this course does not include hotel - attendees are required to secure their own room nights if needed for the course. AMI recommends the Microtel by Wyndham in Windham, ME
Find the full course agenda here.
Course Goals and Objectives – Why You Should Attend
Through this course you will learn about, hear new perspectives on and fresh approaches to, and get guidance on:
- Understanding the environmental concerns when siting and designing new or expanding marinas
- Understanding the legal setting and permit requirements for your marina operations and activities
- How to assess current practices and adopt new Best Management Practices at your facility
- Understanding the laws and regulations that provide a foundation for clean marina practices
- Understanding in how to achieve professional certification and learn the steps toward clean marina certification
- Gaining an appreciation that stewardship of the environment often goes hand-in-hand with customer service
Course fee includes an opening reception, two breakfasts, and two lunches, and a tour of a clean marina facility.
Tom Delotto, CMM, CMSM, Director of Safety and Compliance, Suntex Marinas
Margaret Boshek, PE, PEng, Senior Coastal Engineer, Moffatt & Nichol
Greg Klang, Owner, Marina Staff Training
Cancelation and Refund Policies:
- A refund of fees paid will be made if AMI receives your cancelation in writing no later than May 15, 2023, minus a service fee of $450. After May 15, 2023, refunds will be made only if your seat in the course has been resold.
- Your registration is fully transferable to someone else in your company only if they fully meet the admission requirements of the course.