Start Date: 4/17/2023 4:00 PM EDT
End Date: 4/19/2023 2:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Port Location:
1851 SE 10th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL United States 33316
Association of Marina Industries
Total tuition: $1,995 for AMI members; $2,495 for non-members
Full payment is due at time of registration
Course Goals and Objectives – Why You Should Attend
Through this course you will learn about, hear new perspectives on and fresh approaches to, and get guidance on:
- Understanding the environmental concerns when siting and designing new or expanding marinas
- Understanding the legal setting and permit requirements for your marina operations and activities
- How to assess current practices and adopt new Best Management Practices at your facility
- Understanding the laws and regulations that provide a foundation for clean marina practices
- Understanding in how to achieve professional certification and learn the steps toward clean marina certification
- Gaining an appreciation that stewardship of the environment often goes hand-in-hand with customer service
Tom Delotto, CMM, CMSM, Director of Safety and Compliance, Suntex Marinas
Margaret Boshek, PE, PEng, Senior Coastal Engineer, Moffatt & Nichol
Greg Klang, Owner, Marina Staff Training
Cancellation and Refund Polices:
**By registering for the Clean Marina Course, you agree to receive AMI marketing. The AMI Conference & Expo and
- A refund of fees paid will be made if AMI receives your cancellation in writing no later than March 1, 2023, minus a service fee of $450. After March 1, 2022, refunds will be made only if your seat in the course has been resold.
- Your registration is fully transferable to someone else in your company only if they fully meet the admission requirements of the course.
surrounding events will be photographed. By registering, you agree to be photographed and photos takin during the event may be used for promotional purposes.** Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.