The International Marina & Boatyard Conference (IMBC) is the leading marina and boatyard conference. It is geared specifically toward marina and boatyard owners, operators, and managers as well as dockmasters, harbormasters, boat builders and repairers, and industry consultants. The conference is produced by the Association of Marina Industries (AMI) and offers an exhibit hall featuring over 115 vendors, over 25 educational seminars, a field trip to local marinas and boatyards, and numerous professional networking opportunities. Exhibitors include companies who supply marinas and boatyards with the products and services they need to run their business including dock builders, forklift and travelift manufacturers, pumpout suppliers, software developers, and more. Click here for our 2016-17 Fact Sheet.
2017: January 25–27, Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Highly informative seminars on current topics and industry trends.
- Hands-on, small group workshops.
- Experienced and well-known presenters.
- An exhibit hall with over 145 booths.
- Numerous networking opportunities and social events.
- Presentations of industry awards including new Certified Marina Manager and Certified Marina Operator designations.
- A field trip to marinas and boatyards near the location of the show.
- Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Provide attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors with an environment for building connections and relationships.
- Provide educational seminars on new ideas and trends as well as best practices.
- Provide an environment that encourages creativity and gives participants the opportunity to share experiences and learn from each other.
- Offer attendees with objective and reliable business information.
- Stimulate a widening interest in marina and marine service industries.
- Promote the mission and values of the Association of Marina Industries.
IMBC supports the marina and boatyard industries by providing one place where industry professionals get together to discuss business and trends. Our continuing mission is to create the best opportunity for personal and professional growth and remain the premier event for the owners and management of marinas and boatyards.