Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at IMBC?
Sponsoring, exhibiting, and/or advertising at IMBC gives your company maximum exposure to key decision makers in the marina industry. These are effective ways to showcase your products and/or services. Also, by participating, you are helping the Association of Marina Industries (AMI) generate the leading marina and boatyard conference in the industry.
For questions and interest, please download our Supplier Prospectus or contact:
IMBC Sales Coordinator
(401) 247-4922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Decision Makers are in attendance - IMBC has a reputation for bringing together the best mix of marina products, services, exhibitors, and industry professionals. From marinas and boatyards to other suppliers, to consultants, everyone you want to talk to will be there.
People Buy from Names they Know and Trust - Networking is the number one reason our participants say they attend IMBC. The conference offers numerous professional and social opportunities for this both on the exhibit floor and at other conference events. By participating in IMBC, you have the opportunity to build important industry relationships that will naturally generate sales.
Cost Effective - IMBC is a one-stop shop. Everyone you need to see is in attendance so there is no need to travel anywhere else!
Benefits of Participating
- Connections with key decision makers in the marina and boatyard fields
- New leads by receiving a list of all conference attendees after the show
- Two complimentary full conference passes and a discount on additional passes
- Company profile with logo and website link on IMBC’s website
- Company listing in show program
- Access to a pre-show marketing list of attendees
- Networking opportunities with over 120 other vendors
- Recognition as an exhibitor and supporter of IMBC and AMI in marketing materials and at the conference
- Access to an Exhibitor Marketing Kit with customizable web banners and postcards as well as sales tools and tips
In addition to the above, exhibiting, sponsoring and advertising each have extra benefits for added value. Check out our Supplier Prospectus for more benefits and to sign up.