Position Information Message
The Downtown Sanford Marina in Sanford, Florida is looking for a Senior Dockhand that preferably has experience lifting boats with both forklifts and travel lift.
||37K - 42K
|Posting Start Date:
- Welcome guest to the marina in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist with docking incoming vessels and departing vessels, especially when weather conditions are unfavorable.
- Transporting guest to and from dockside.
- Ensure that the boats in the marina are at all times properly and sufficiently moored, and that neither mooring lines, electricity cables, boat overhangs or any other thing causes a hazard to boats or docks.
- Perform daily dock check list.
- Complete a Slip Occupancy Inventory and submit to Slip Coordinator or Guest Services.
- Report a notice of a “sheen” in the water immediately.
- Maintain and clean dock carts, golf carts, patios, walkways, ramp ways, grounds, equipment and other areas designated by a Manager.
- Assist in special events and activities taking place at the Marina.
- Comply with the Company’s health and safety policy and other procedures and guidelines and with recognized good working practices, and seeing that others follow.
- Comply with the marina regulations regarding dress and expected behavior, reflecting consistently F3Marina standards while offering a personalized service to all internal and external customers.
- Carry out all other duties for the smooth running of the marina and assist the marina staff in such matters as may be reasonably required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality and ability to get along with customers and co-workers.
- Skilled in the use of forklift & travel lift.
- Ability to use a VHF radio and Handheld portable radio.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Able to work in various outdoor weather conditions.
- Some marina dock experience preferred or the ability to learn quickly preferred.
||This listing expires on: 4/2/2023