Required Education and Experience
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Accounting
• TriNet/Dockwa/Quickbooks/NetSuite experience a plus
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience preferred in Accounting field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluation situations and making decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Enjoys working with the public to provide exceptional customer service
• Adaptable to working in a fast-paced environment
• Must have command of the English language
Physical Demands: Physical abilities required for job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to bend, stoop, lift, rotate, reach
• Ability to lift 20 pounds
• Frequent walking, reaching, bending, turning, and stooping
• Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
• Work tasks will be performed in an office environment
Travel Time Requirements:
X None Less than 25% 25% to 50% More than 50%
* Other Duties:
The job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned this classification and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.