As a supplier member of the Association of Marina Industries, your company receives:
- Discounted booth space at AMI produced events.
- Access to an electronic list of attendees from any event you exhibit at.
- Access to the member only section of AMI’s website where you can search our membership database.
- Company contact information and a brief description listed in AMI’s annual publication, the Professional Marina Resource Guide.
- The opportunity to maintain your rank in choosing your IMBC booth number.
- Access to some of the industries’ leading vendor partnerships that generate savings in areas such as insurance, credit card processing, and utilities, including complimentary training in some of the areas of risk management and mitigation that ensure you continue to operate a low-risk organization.
- Receipt of specialized news updates via weekly NewsWatch emails, biweekly NewsFax, targeted Action Alerts, and our monthly newsletter, the Advocate.
- Legislative representation focusing on issues important to the industry and strategically impacting the outcome of those issues to ensure that the best interest of the industry is always at the forefront.
Upcoming changes to exhibition rates at AMI produced events: Beginning with IMBC 2013, AMI will offer a member and non-member rate for exhibit space for all of its events. This will include IMBC as well as IMI's annual Fall conference. In addition, going forward, AMI members only will be eligible to continue to reserve a spot in the pre-registration booth selection order. For IMBC specificallly, exhibition rates for the 2013 show will be:
|Pre-Reg 1st Tier||$1,995||$2,595|
|Premium (standard reg)||$2,625||$3,255|
|1st Tier (standard Reg)||$2,205||$2,835|
New Member Promotion
Currently AMI is offering a special advertising promotion to new supplier members. Join today and receive:
- One (1) ¼ page advertisement in AMI’s bi-weekly NewsFax
- One (1) ½ page advertisement in AMI’s monthly newsletter, the Advocate
- An advertisement on AMI’s website for one (1) month
- One (1) ¼ page advertisement in AMI’s Professional Marina Resource Guide
- One (1) listing and link to your company’s website in one of AMI’s member spotlight emails