This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.marinaassociation.org. It applies solely to information collected by this website. The policy tells you:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How to correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Usage and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us via email or through other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time, you may opt out of any future contacts from us. You can do this by clicking the “opt-out” button in your member profile or contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website. You can also:
- See the data we have on you (if any)
- Change/correct data we have on you
- Request we delete data we have on you
- Express concerns about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. When we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. How do you verify that? You will see a “lock icon” in the address bar. You will also see a “https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.