Exhibitor/Sponsor FAQs and Gen'l Show Info
Exhibit BoothsEach exhibiting company receives:
- 10' X 10' space (comes with 8' ft of back drape and 3' side drapes and id sign)
- 2 full conference passes.
Your company will also receive:
- An online profile where detailed company information can be listed including your logo and a link to your website. Your company name and a link to your company profile will be accessed through the AMI Conference & Expo Exhibitor Listing webpage.
- Your company name, booth number, and product category (or categories) will be printed in the final program/show directory. The information for your printed listing is pulled from your booth contract.
New Show Decorator - Shepard Exposition Services
New this year, a one-stop booth package that includes carpeting, waste basket, skirted table and two chairs for $550 if ordered online by January 9, 2024. Click here for info on the package. Go to online portal link above to order now!
Ad Specs (for sponsors and those who purchased ads)
If you receive an ad in the final program as part of your sponsorship or have purchased an ad in the final program, preliminary brochure or Boating Industry Insert, please click here for graphics specifications and deadlines for submission.
Attendee Bag Inserts (for sponsors only)
If you have purchased a sponsorship at the 2024 AMI Conference & Expo you are able to include a marketing piece in each of the 800 attendee bags. To ensure inclusion in the attendee bags you must use the Show Management Label and ship sponsor materials to the show office at the advanced warehouse to be received no later than January 12, 2024.
Insurance Certificate (COI)The COI is mandatory and all exhibitors must provide one. COIs can should me mailed by your carrier or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15, 2023. It is critical that all the information be updated to reflect the new Fort Lauderdale venue and 2024 dates and that your policy expiration date must be after February 2, 2024. 2024 COI sample
CredentialsAs an exhibitor or sponsor, you will receive two (2) complimentary registrations per booth. Please submit your Exhibitor Badge credentials (name and email) via email to email@example.com by November 15, 2023. You may also purchase additional badges for your staff OR for your customers by going to the AMI Conference & Expo registration page. To purchase additional badges, either one-day exhibit hall passes or an additional full conference exhibitor badge, go to the AMI Conference & Expo registration page.
Host Hotel- Discounted Hotel Rooms
Book Your Hotel - Get AMI Conference & Expo discounted hotel rates at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, steps away from the convention center and event site. Must book by January 3, 2024 to receive discounted rates of $285/night.
Shipping to Show Site and Advanced Warehouse
- Shipping Label to ADVANCED WAREHOUSE - Must be received between January 2 - January 23, 2024
- Shipping Label to SHOW SITE - Must be received at show site on January 30 - February 1, 2024, only
- Sponsor Attendee Bag Items and Show Office Labels - Shipments must be received by December 31, 2023 and NO LATER THAN January 12, 2024 for inclusion in attendee bags.
Internet, Electrical and AV ordersAV - Everlast Order form
Internet - Broward County Convention Center - Online portal (you must create a profile first)
Electric - Edlen Order Form (click on Ordering.Edlen.com button on pdf to connect to their website)
- Move-in will be Tuesday, January 30, 2024 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. All booths must be completely set up by 4:00 pm. This allows the show's service contractor to complete final touches of set-up and clean-up before the opening reception at 6:00 pm.
- Move-out will be Thursday, February 1, 2024 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Move- out will not be permitted outside of these hours. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly.